Children Ministry is a ministry based on the scripture in Romans 10:13-15, “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved." 14 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?
ANCFC Youth & Children Ministry Strategic Plan – 2017
- Attend to the Spiritual need of all Youth and Children in the Ministry by: Ensuring that youth and children are taught based on a unified theme of the Church.
- Ensuring that youth and children are given memory verses and appropriate Sunday school material at the end of every Sunday school class.
- Ensuring that youth and children are involved in the overall worship and spiritual growth experience at ANCFC
- Increase attendance and activities in Youth and Children Ministry by:
Ensuring that the ministry is equipped with the adequate supplies and materials.
- Ensuring that the Sunday school and ministry areas are well kept and hygienic for praying, learning and playing.
- Ensuring that regular scheduled activities (see calendar) are adhered and youth and children participate in worship and activities.
d. Ensuring that youth and kids are given rewards (eg: “JC Money”) for things such as:
- Perfect Sunday school Attendance for the Month
- Reciting the memory verse from the Sunday before
iii. Bringing their Bibles to Sunday school
- Inviting a friend to Sunday school
- Maintaining good academics (good grades in school, perfect attendance, etc)