Youth Ministry is a ministry based on the scripture in Romans 10:13-15, “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved." 14 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?
Youth Mission Statement
All NationAll Nation Children’s Ministry is committed to Helping Children think Like Jesus. (Matt 28:18-20, John 13:34)
We do this with venues such as Sunday School, Summer Camps and outside activities. (Hebrews10:25)
- Through Age appropriate materials and classrooms
- Friendly teachers and are willing to meet the needs of their students
- Safe learning environment
- Opportunities for giving and serving others
We strive to show kids, by example, how Jesus would want us to live and behave. (I Timothy4:12)
The staff intercedes with prayer, for families and children by name.
(I Thessalonians 5:17)
We want to assist parents in their cooperation with the Spirit in forming Christlikeness in their kids. (Col. 1:28-29)
To accomplish our Mission, we seek to:
- Create environment that is welcoming and appealing to new families.
- Maintain adult-to-child ratio is appropriate.
- Encourage Team members’ engagement with the kids.
- Ensure kids are engaged and learning.
- Ensure Teams follow the curriculum plan.
- Maintain that rooms are clean and well-maintained.
- Ensure that take-home piece goes home with parents.
- Encourage kids to go home remembering the Bible passage and main point.
- Encourage kids to know the Scripture passages.
- Encourage kids to bring their friends to church
Youth Ministry Values
- Welcoming: Practicing radical hospitality to engage youth in relationships
- Relevant: Meeting youth where they are in their lives, in their language, modeling Christian living
Integrated into the Life of the Church: Youth are visible, excited participants alongside their church family in a lifelong journey of faith